Search New Laptop Here...

Monday, November 30, 2009

New Nitrous AMD Quad Core Computer Build



One of my audience has a Sony Vaio desktop computer; he calls me and tells me that no USB ports are working. On the buzz I diagnosed it to be a disciplinarian affair but already I got to appointment my applicant it angry out to be the motherboard. I uninstalled the USB drivers from accessory administrator and restarted the Sony PC and still no USB ports were working.

I took the PC aback to my branch and run Knoppix a alive Linux distro and still no USB. I alleged my applicant and told him he bare a new motherboard and amount of adjustment will be £150 + additional a requested anamnesis advancement from 256MB to 2GB the absolute was £230. He absitively it was too old to alpha spending money on it and asked me to accomplish him a new computer.

The Specification of the new Computer Build

* 22" TFT Monitor Fujitsu Siemens AMILO L 3220T Full HD 1920×1080

* AMD Phenom X4 9650 2.3GHz Socket AM2+ 2MB L3 Cache

* Corsair 4Gb (2×2GB) DDR2 1066MHz/PC2-8500 XMS2 Anamnesis CL5 (5-6-6-18) 2.1V

* 1TB Hard Drive Samsung EcoGreen F2 SATAII 32MB Cache

* CoolerMaster Elite 333 Black Case

* Coolermaster eXtreme Power 460W PSU

* LG GH22NS40 22X SATA DVD±RW/DL/RAM Black Bare Drive

* ASUS M3N-H/HDMI AM2+ Motherboard

* GeForce 8300 Socket onboard graphics

* 8 approach audio

* 12x USB Ports

* VGA / DVI / HDMI

* Logitech Black Wireless 1500 Rechargeable Desktop – USB/PS2

* Microsoft Windows Vista 64Bit Home Premium licence and media

* Windows 7 Free Advancement Offer Form (Released 22nd October)